Release Notes - Unimarket - Version 2.3.0
The below change summary outlines the improvements in release 2.3.0
Please note, help documentation, for improvements listed, will be up to date as of January 21, 2011. Should you require any additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General Community Improvements
- In Edit Community, under the Email tab, communities can now define multiple email addresses for Approvals, Invoicing, Orders and Lite Suppliers emails.
- In Manage Tax, communities can setup “Predefined” tax codes to be used for products/services that already have a supplier-defined tax (typically quotes).
- Buyers can select “Predefined” tax codes for products/services that already have a supplier-defined tax, or they can choose a different tax code to override the supplier-defined tax.
General Supplier Improvements
- UNSPSC codes have been updated to reflect UNSPSC website
- Allow image links (URL) to be entered in "Image Name" column during catalog upload
- Ability to upload a CSV catalog or quote, without the need to zip file
- Allow suppliers to send electronic quotes directly from their systems to Unimarket via XML webservice
- Allow suppliers to have multiple email addresses for Invoicing, Orders and RFQs (This allows suppliers with cxml integration the ability to receive manual orders to a separate email address)
Blanket Order Improvements
- Rejected Invoices for Blanket Orders now displays the rejection reason to the supplier
- Rejecting a Blanket Order Invoice requires a reason as a mandatory field and the comment is now visible
- Blanket Order Total Amount not calculating correctly
- Allow communities to easily assign an evaluator across all RFX criteria
- Allow communities to invite non-Unimarket suppliers to participate in an RFX via an invitation
- Allow communities to award and decline suppliers on an RFX so the suppliers are notified of their award status
- Provide a history tab which displays a history of the quotes provided by each participating supplier
- Provide communities with greater control over the re-quote process, including which suppliers can resubmit quotes after the "Close Date"
- Create transaction runs - date popup does not work in IE
- Deleting a user in a hierarchy causes a support error
- Loading Account Codes results in error
- When a supplier sorts a catalog by code it results in an error
- Finalising order with GL codes ends in error
- In Manage Buyer Groups, if you add a supplier to one group, then add to another it, the supplier is removed from the first group