|Release 5.12 adds the ability to capture ACH and foreign banking details from suppliers, plus some other handy improvements.|
Release 5.12 is available for review in Demo and will be released to Production on the 14th of August.
Supplier ACH and Foreign Bank Details
For US customers, we have added the ability for suppliers to load their ACH banking details together with proof of bank account so you can use the Unimarket supplier registration process to capture electronic payment information for your suppliers.
We've also added foreign bank account support across the application so you can capture bank details including Swift and IBAN codes from foreign suppliers.
Invoice Inbox Notes
Several customers highlighted that it was difficult to know why an item was deleted from the inbox or assigned to another buyer. For some trace-ability, we have added the ability to capture a note when an invoice email is deleted from the inbox or when an invoice email is assigned or reassigned between a buyer and the central inbox.
- The Views Transaction role can now run reports for 12 months at a time.
- Following customer request we have added the supplier remittance address back to the supplier Contact tab for end user visibility.
- We have updated the punch-out integration to accept additional supplier formats.
- We have made ABN number (Australia) available for non tax registered suppliers.
- We updated Work Order integration to support organization units.